FootiePalace Forums
Hello guest.

Welcome to the latest football forum on the net. Discuss with members all over the World. From Campeonato Brasileiro Série A to Barclays Premier League. Please sign up.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What's your favorite gaming console?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
savvy
Prospect

Coins Coins : 12452

PostSubject: What's your favorite gaming console?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Doesn't matter whether it is an old generation or new generation... What's your favorite console?

My favorite old generation would be a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and my favorite new generation is the PlayStation 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tass
Administrator
Administrator

Coins Coins : 13409
Favorite Team : Real Madrid

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console?   Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 pm

I remember XBOX. I got in on a Christmas when I was small. But then I went over to Sony and PlayStation. I have PlayStation 3 and I love it.

@Savvy: What's your PSN?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
savvy
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console?   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 am

Tass wrote:
I remember XBOX. I got in on a Christmas when I was small. But then I went over to Sony and PlayStation. I have PlayStation 3 and I love it.

It's Chancep20 but I have to get a new PS3. Once I get one I will look for your friend request. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tass
Administrator
Administrator

Coins Coins : 13409
Favorite Team : Real Madrid

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console?   Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 am

savvy wrote:
Tass wrote:

It's Chancep20 but I have to get a new PS3. Once I get one I will look for your friend request. Very Happy

Sure. Mine is tassoscyprus.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamrpro
Prospect

Coins Coins : 12426

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console?   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

I'd have to say the Xbox 360. Why? Because it has the capability of Xbox Live which is very advanced. I'm sure the next Xbox will have something even better but similar to Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savvy
Prospect

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console?   Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Gamrpro wrote:
I'd have to say the Xbox 360. Why? Because it has the capability of Xbox Live which is very advanced. I'm sure the next Xbox will have something even better but similar to Xbox Live.

Live isn't anything special in my opinion. It's just online gaming that you get charged for. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console?   

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite gaming console?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FootiePalace Forums :: Off The Pitch :: Video Games-
Jump to: